What is the wine2wine Business Forum?
It is Italy’s top forum covering the global wine industry, with two days of information, training and updating for all operators involved in the wine business. This event brings together speakers from all over the world who share their experience on various issues related to the wine business, and offer participants an international point of view and fresh news on markets and trends. Thanks to the presence of international experts and operators from the entire wine industry, wine2wine Business Forum is also an umissable opportunity for networking.
What are the dates of the 2022 edition?
wine2wine Business Forum 2022 – IX edition – will be held on Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 November.
What is the Focus of the 2022 wine2wine Business Forum?
The 2022 Forum will focus on all-round Wine Communication: from more traditional forms – such as PR and press – to social and digital innovations; from training applications to presentations with the most cutting edge tools as protagonists. The wine2wine Business Forum 2022 sessions will aim to provide an overview of the main trends and news in this context, inviting speakers and the public to reflect together on what works and what doesn’t in communicating wine today, both in Italy and abroad.
This year, at the wine2wine Business Forum, B2B will also mean “Back to Basics”: let’s rediscover the basics of in person networking and mutual exchange that create the ideal context for our pillar of “Sharing business ideas”.
What is the format of wine2wine Business Forum 2022?
For 2022, the Italian wine industry forum adopts a 100% in-person format – with no concurrent online attendance available – held entirely at the PalaExpo di Veronafiere upon purchase of the ticket.
How does the event take place?
wine2wine Business Forum is divided into two days, on Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 November 2022. The program is divided into sessions held simultaneously in the various conference rooms, organized by thematic lines called “tracks”. These tracks focus on the areas of greatest importance for those who work in the wine business, from digital marketing to exports, from distribution to new technologies. Each session consists of 30 minutes of presentation, 15 minutes of Q&A between audience and speaker. Between sessions, a 15-minute break is also provided for networking with other participants and to allow those who take part in the event to be able to move to their next session.
How can I follow the sessions if I do not have command of the English language [/ Italian language]?
Simultaneous translation from English to Italian [and from Italian to English] is provided for the wine2wine Business Forum 2022 sessions. Visitors will be able to collect the appropriate headphones at the dedicated desk.
Can I have a copy of the material screened during the event and / or can I view the sessions afterwards?
After the event, the organizer will take care to inform all participants on how to access the recorded sessions online. Furthermore, at the end of the event, the slides shared by the speakers who have given their consent to publication will be collected and made available online, to all participants who complete a short satisfaction survey.
Where can I buy wine2wine Business Forum 2022 tickets?
You can buy your ticket on this site, after registering your user profile.
For any specific questions or needs related to the ticket office, you can contact our team at [email protected]
How do you get to the physical location of the event?
By plane, from Valerio Catullo airport:
– Car: take the ring road towards Villafranca, follow the direction towards the Verona Sud tollbooth and the signs for “Fiera”. Journey time about 10 min.
– Shuttle bus: during the days of the event, the Fiera-Airport shuttle service is available via the railway station; on other days it is necessary to reach the airport independently (the airport is connected to the Verona railway station by a daily shuttle / Aerobus service available every 20 minutes).
– By car: from the A22 motorway, exit at Verona Nord, take the Tangenziale Sud towards Vicenza and head towards Verona, exit n. 6 Alpo, follow the signs for “Fiera”. From the A4 motorway, exit at Verona Sud, follow the signs for “Fiera”. To find the shortest route, calculate the route on your electronic navigator.
– By train: the main railway station is that of Verona Porta Nuova, it is possible to reach the PalaExpo by car, by bus, or on foot.
– By taxi: Radiotaxi switchboard +39 045 532666 (15 telephone lines), H24 even on holidays. Radio taxi Verona website: www.radiotaxiverona.it.
What if, due to changes in the international health situation, it is not possible to physically participate in the event?
We will constantly monitor the situation and communicate any developments and updates. As in 2021, we are ready to promptly activate alternative plans to adapt wine2wine Business Forum to different scenarios. For clarifications on physical participation, we remain at your disposal via email and / or telephone, and any specific need regarding tickets will be assessed individually.